Do you have a dwelling in Alexandria, Virginia that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in Robinson Landing:
- the average number of days on the market is 208.
- the most expensive unit on the market is 7 Pioneer Mill Way #Residence 1.403.
- the least expensive property on the market is 7 Pioneer Mill Way #Residence 3.303.
- 7 Pioneer Mill #Residence 1.301 is currently listed for $4,295,000.
For a couple of home sellers, a unit that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What kind of feedback is your place getting?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Is your abode listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At Robinson Landing
Here are a couple of reasons units similar to 7 Pioneer Mill #Residence 1.301 in Alexandria will sometimes have no buyers:
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every now and then this is the problem.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Odor — Most homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you considering selling your place in Robinson Landing? If so, it's intelligent to contemplate what homes have sold at Robinson Landing in Alexandria. That can give a real estate seller a starting point for determining your $4,295,000 3-bedroom home's value. Connect with Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your property's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.