- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Porto Vecchio is 1,617.
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condominiums have sold for in Porto Vecchio? Here's what has Recently sold at Porto Vecchio.
- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this section is heat pump(s).
- Do you like masonry condominiums? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Nesbitt Realty. I'm a local licensed real estate adviser specializing condos in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. I think 1250 S Washington St #214 is a very interestingcondo in 22314 in the City of Alexandria . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you. Let's pause to decide your desires so that you can realistically find out whether purchasing a $520,000 unit in Alexandria, Virginia is for you. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it? When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about: