Summer has finally arrived and has brought with it the fun, cooling summer foods. For those who are stuck at home with kids during this pandemic, cooking is one of the best activities to keep your kids busy. Given below is the recipe of frozen yogurt bark which not only a great way to keep kiddo busy but results in a fun, customizable, mostly healthy cold treat that is perfect for warm days.
According to the Alexandria Gazette Packet
, the recipe of the frozen yogurt bark is as follows,
"Frozen Yogurt Bark Ingredients
- 2 individual cups of yogurt: vanilla and strawberry, or whatever flavors you like.
- Toppings: strawberries, blueberries, grapes, mixed nuts, sunflower seeds, and chocolate chips | Again, you can use any toppings you like. Pretzels, sprinkles, or crushed cookies could also be a fun addition!
- Plastic wrap or non-stick surfaces like parchment paper or a silicone mat
- Line a small plate with plastic wrap (or use any non-stick surface like parchment paper or a silicone mat)
- Take yogurt and spread it evenly on top
- Add toppings
- Pop into the freezer for a couple of hours until frozen
- Take out, pull the plastic off and break apart into bite-size pieces
- Store extra in the freezer"
Properties in Torpedo Factory
See more in Torpedo Factory