I'd like to talk about a solid agent I know. 711 S Lee St is a compelling $875,000 end unit townhouse in Alexandria, Virginia, but it's not for every buyer.
I'd love to hesitate to help you to think through exactly what your hopes are on your end unit townhouse purchase in Northern Virginia. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only focusing on 22314. How important is 22314 to you? Are there other Zipcodes that would better suit your needs?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Old Town Alexandria is 2,884.
- Homes around 711 S Lee St were built around 1810. Does the age of the end unit townhouse matter to you?
- The highest priced home in the community is listed for $5,200,000. Do you know if 711 S Lee St is a good value?
- What style of place of residence do you prefer? If you like colonial end unit townhouses, you'll love the community around 711 S Lee St.
- Do you need a handicap accessible home? Do you like steps?
Contact Nesbitt Realty today to discuss your needs and wants list.
Think of Nesbitt Realty for buying, selling, renting and property management. in the City of Alexandria?”]Nesbitt Realty is a family-run small business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your Northern Virginia real estate needs.If you’d prefer to work with a family-run business, contact Nesbitt Realty. in the City of Alexandria?”]
$849,900 : 3705 Cameron Mills Rd, Alexandria 22305
4 beds, 3 full baths
Living area: 2,086 sqft
Year built: 1961
Days on Market: 9
$849,900 : 302 Yale Dr, Alexandria 22314
4 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 2,398 sqft
Year built: 1951
Days on Market: 9
$899,000 : 535 Fort Williams Pkwy, Alexandria 22304
5 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 3,528 sqft
Year built: 1975
Days on Market: 10