Do you have a home that isn't getting any action?
Did you know that in Torpedo Factory:
- the average number of days on the market is 50.
- the most expensive home on the market is 125 N Lee St #Dh406.
- the least expensive place on the market is 115 N Lee St #Bh205.
- 115 N Lee St #Bh205 is currently listed for $434,900.
For various property sellers, a residence that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Is your home listed on your local multiple listing service?
- How does your listing look compared with the places priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Torpedo Factory
Here are several reasons places similar to 115 N Lee St #Bh205 in Alexandria will sometimes have no real buyers:
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older residences where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- First Impression — Let's face it: various units are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but on rare occasions this is the problem.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to move your place in Torpedo Factory, it's advisable to take into account what units have sold at Torpedo Factory in Alexandria. That can give a owner a starting point for determining your $434,900 1-bedroom 1-baths contemporary place's value. Contact Alan Clerinx to learn more about Alan Clerinx's plan to market your home. Alan Clerinx is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your home's market value.