- the average number of days on the market is 2.
- the most expensive unit on the market is 607 Bashford Ln #1.
- the least expensive residence on the market is 607 Bashford Ln #1.
- 607 Bashford Ln #1 is currently listed for $424,900.
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- How does your listing look compared with the places priced similarly?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
Recently Sold At Harbor Terrace
Old Town condo in amazing location! This 2 bedroom, 1 bath condo is ready for you! Fantastic open kitchen with eat-in space. 2 large bedrooms. In unit washer and dryer. Step out onto your private back deck. Filled with natural sunlight. Easy parking at your door. Minutes to DC, Airport, Metro, 1 1/2 blocks to the Potomac with endless water front parks, and the Mt. Vernon Trail! Walk to restaurants, shops, grocery stores. The bus stop is right out front! SOLD!
Ready to move in NOW to this desirable 1 bedroom loft with unbelievable 985 sqft of living area situated in NorthEast Old Town Alexandria! Larger than many 2 bedroom options! Beautifully updated with new kitchen cabinets, new granite counters, new SS refrigerator, DW, sink, disposal, new Hush Core flooring and carpet, fresh paint. New bathroom tile flooring, vanity, sink, counters, lighting. 2018 HVAC. Tons of natural light with top floor skylight. Loft has a cozy wood burning fireplace and tons of storage for home office/guest room/ bonus area. Balcony and EXTRA STORAGE UNIT #42 included! The Mt Vernon Bike trail is in your backyard for two wheel commuters or runners! Bus transportation on the curb to metro or DC/Arlington. So close to airport, major transportation, Amazon HQ in National City, DC, Rosslyn. SOLD!
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Odor — Most homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but from time to time this is the problem.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?