- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive detached home on the market is 512 Gibbon St.
- the least expensive home on the market is 512 Gibbon St.
- 512 Gibbon St is currently listed for $724,000.
- Is your detached home listed on your local multiple listing service?
- What kind of feedback is your property getting?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
Recently Sold At Thomas Shelton Estate
$734,990 - 418 Gibbon St SOLD!
2 beds, 1 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,080 sq. ft.
Year built: 1910
Stunning 1910 townhome located in historic Old Town Alexandria's sought after Southeast ... [Read more]
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every so often this is the problem.
- First Impression — Let's face it: a few properties are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.