Are you a home seller with a detached home similar to 512 Gibbon St in the City of Alexandria that won't sell?
Did you know that in Thomas Shelton Estate:
- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive detached home on the market is 512 Gibbon St.
- the least expensive home on the market is 512 Gibbon St.
- 512 Gibbon St is currently listed for $724,000.
For curated sellers, a dwelling that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is your detached home listed on your local multiple listing service?
- What kind of feedback is your property getting?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
Recently Sold At Thomas Shelton Estate
$734,990 – 418 Gibbon St SOLD!
2 beds, 1 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,080 sq. ft.
Year built: 1910
Stunning 1910 townhome located in historic Old Town Alexandria’s sought after Southeast … [Read more]
Here are curated reasons residences in Northern Virginia will sometimes have no traffic:
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every so often this is the problem.
- First Impression — Let's face it: a few properties are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you reflecting on the thought of selling your residence in Thomas Shelton Estate? If so, it's intelligent to know what properties have sold for in the surrounding enclave. Those properties can give a home seller an idea of the list price for your $724,000 2-bedroom 2-baths traditionals-style dwelling. Email Will Nesbitt to learn more about Will Nesbitt's plan to market your home. Will Nesbitt is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your home's market value.
We’d love the opportunity to show you about why our clients rave about our service.