Do you have a home in 22314 in Alexandria that isn't getting any action?
Did you know that in Westover:
- the average number of days on the market is 31.
- the most expensive home on the market is 911 Second St.
- the least expensive townhouse on the market is 1005 Colonial Ave.
- 911 Second St is currently listed for $675,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your home isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- How does your listing look compared with the residences priced similarly?
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At Westover
Here are several reasons townhouses similar to 911 Second St in the City of Alexandria will sometimes have no real buyers:
- First Impression — Let's face it: a couple of townhouses are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but here and there it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older places where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you pondering selling your townhouse in Westover? If so, it's prudent to investigate what homes have sold at Westover in Alexandria. That can give a home seller a starting point for determining your 3-bedroom Colonial, Traditional-style home's value. Reach out to Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your townhouse's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.