Do you have a end unit townhouse in 22314 in the City of Alexandria that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in Wheat & Suters:
- the average number of days on the market is 2.
- the most expensive end unit townhouse on the market is 427 Earl St.
- the least expensive residence on the market is 427 Earl St.
- 427 Earl St is currently listed for $799,900.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your end unit townhouse isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is your property listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At Wheat & Suters
Here are several reasons end unit townhouses in Alexandria will sometimes have no action:
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Odor — Most end unit townhouses have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a end unit townhouse without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but once in a while this is the problem.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you reflecting on the thought of selling your end unit townhouse in Wheat & Suters? If so, it's wise to investigate what residences have sold at Wheat & Suters in Northern Virginia. That can give a real estate seller a starting point for determining your $799,900 place's value. Connect with Alan Clerinx to get a free and more accurate assessment of your place's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.