Are you a seller with a home lingering on the market?
Did you know that in :
- the average number of days on the market is 0.
- the most expensive on the market is .
- the least expensive home on the market is .
- is currently listed for $0.
For a number of property sellers, a that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- How does your listing look compared with the s priced similarly?
Recently Sold At
Here are curated reasons homes similar to in County will sometimes have no traffic:
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but once in a while this is the problem.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a without good parking can be slow to sell.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you thinking about selling your in ? If so, it's wise to investigate what places have sold for in the surrounding place. Those places can give a seller an idea of the list price for your $0 . Contact Stuart Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your 's value. Stuart Nesbitt can also prepare a marketing plan to illustrate to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.