Are you a homeowner with a residence similar to 519 S Royal St in the City of Alexandria lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Old Town:
- the average number of days on the market is 123.
- the most expensive place of residence on the market is 601 & 607 Oronoco St.
- the least expensive home on the market is 519 S Royal St.
- 519 S Royal St is currently listed for $745,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your end unit townhouse isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What kind of feedback is your home getting?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- How does your listing look compared with the residences priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Old Town
Here are some reasons residences in Northern Virginia will sometimes have no real buyers:
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every now and then this is the problem.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- First Impression — Let's face it: various end unit townhouses are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you considering selling your home in Old Town? If so, it's suggested to compare what places not far from your home have recently sold for. Sold end unit townhouses can give a seller an idea what the seller's own property will fetch. Connect with Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to reveal to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.