- the average number of days on the market is 64.
- the most expensive home on the market is 217 S Fairfax St.
- the least expensive residence on the market is 1517 King.
- 1707 Prince St #7 is currently listed for $759,900.
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- What's the average days on market in your neighborhood?
- Is your home listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At Old Town Alexandria
This sought after location combines city living with PRIVACY. Stroll Old Town from this 3400+ sq ft detached 3BR/4.5BA home in the SE Quadrant with easy walk to Metro and Waterfront. Plus a rare detached 2 CAR GARAGE w/ storage above. Electronic entrance gate to large brick driveway and fenced yard. Beautiful courtyard on side and back with complete privacy. No HOA. 4 gas fireplaces, including one on the spacious rooftop terrace. Natural gas connection for grill on patio. Irrigation system. Security system. Steam shower. Hardwood floors throughout. Viking appliances. Custom wood shutters on ALL windows and doors. Custom kitchen with lots of storage and an extra large center island is the HUB of the home. Kitchen is open to the family room and out to the patio/garden with 4 sets of french doors. Easy living with gate and fenced back yard. Less than 5 miles to National Airport. All brick so low maintenance and completely turn key! Gorgeous reclaimed floors from Levi Strauss factory! SOLD!
Beautifully renovated and exceptionally well-maintained three-level, end-unit row home approximately 200 yards from Braddock Road Metro! This light-filled home features a stunningly renovated kitchen with upgraded stainless steel appliances, solid wood cabinetry, granite countertops, timeless subway tile backsplash and tile floors; plus two fully renovated baths with ceramic tile, designer vanities and lighting. In addition, home boasts refinished hardwood floors, loads of closet and storage space, a spacious and bright lower-level recreation room, replacement windows, newer heating and cooling systems and a fantastic garden with patio, mature plantings and two storage sheds. Walk to shops, restaurants. Two Metro stops from Amazon's HQ2. ***Offer deadline, Monday, 9/9 at 5pm** SOLD!
Rare opportunity! Revert this existing 5 unit rental apartment building back to a single family residence, convert to condominium or keep as 5 apartments. Amazing location, 1 block from King St. and a short distance to the waterfront. Brick building, easy street parking, and alley access. SOLD!
FALL IN LOVE! CHARMING ALL BRICK TH W/2 BEDROOMS & 2.5 BATHROOMS & 1 ASSIGNED PARKING SPOT* HDWD FLOORS* SPACIOUS LR WITH WB FP & BRICK SURROUND W/MANTLE*FORMAL DR WITH PASS THRU TO RENOVATED KITCHEN*UL BOASTS TWO MASTER SUITES W/RENOVATED BATHROOMS* GENEROUS CLOSET SPACE W/BUILT IN'S*PULL DOWN STAIRS TO HUGE ATTIC FOR ADDL STORAGE* REAR ALL BRICK PATIO & ACCESS TO EVERYTHING OLD TOWN HAS TO OFFER!! SOLD!
- Odor — Nearly all places have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but here and there it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- First Impression — Let's face it: various penthouses are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.