- Waterfront Park- Just a few blocks from the condos, this 1.37 acres park is located at 1A Prince St and features boat docking, open lawn space, riverfront seating, and walking trails.
- Founders Park- Three blocks north of the Torpedo Factory Art Center at 351 North Union Street, this 4 acres park provides a peaceful riverside setting and features a dog exercise area, volleyball court, benches, and walking paths.
- Windmill Hill Park- Located at 501 S Union St, three mins drive from Torpedo Factory Condos, this city park features a basketball court, playground, riverfront seating, and sand volleyball.
- Armory Tot Lot- Located at 208 S Royal St, just four mins drive from the Torpedo, Tot Lot, as is popularly known is an urban oasis that features a large sandbox, double teeter-totter, tunnel slide, double slide, two climbing features, and two bucket swings.
- Oronoco Bay- Is a 5.08 acres park popular for picnicking, walking, biking, jogging, and events. The park is located at 100 Madison Street only a few blocks from Torpedo Factory Condominiums.
Torpedo Factory Condominiums are strategically located near several parks with various amenities. Here are five parks located near the condominiums: