I am a dilligent licensed real estate adviser. I work hard every day in and around 22314 in Alexandria, Virginia.
I like 621 N Henry St. This condominium at Old Town Alexandria in 22314 in the City of Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
Let's hesitate to sort through your requirements so that you can realistically think through if purchasing a $575,000 2-bedroom 2-baths colonial townhouse in Northern Virginia is for you. There are so many questions to ask yourself. What do you know about Old Town Alexandria? Did you know that 217 S Fairfax St has the highest priced condo in the neighborhood? Do you know that 1517 King has the lowest advertised price in the neighborhood.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
- Do you like brick homes? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Residents at Old Town Alexandria enjoy additional benefits from this community..