Remarkable 3 Bedroom Condo For Sale at The Oronoco$3,090,000 || 3 BR Condominium At The Oronoco || 22314
What About The Neighbors?One of the major disadvantages to buying or renting a condo is the potential for conflict with the neighbors. While some residents may foster incredible relationships with all of their neighbors and never once have a disagreement with a neighbor this doesn’t always happen. Most condo residents experience at least one instance of dissatisfaction with a neighbor. If this happens to you, you might not want to confront the neighbor about the issue. But whether you confront the neighbor or not, it is likely to cause at least some tension in the living situation. In some cases avoiding the issue can cause the problem to worsen. In other situations, discussing the issue can make the situation worse.
3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 2779
Added: 09/05/19, Last Updated: 10/18/2019
Property Type: Unit for Sale
MLS Number: VAAX239402
Subdivision: The Oronoco<!--
List Price: 3090000.00-->
About the Community
- The average living area at The Oronoco is 2,436 sqft.
- Properties at have been on the market an average of 112 days.
- The most common cooling system at The Oronoco is central a/c.
- 601 N Fairfax St #405 is the most expensive property for sale at The Oronoco and 601 N Fairfax St #213 is the cheapest property currently on the market.
- The Oronoco is well situated being near the .
- Condos at The Oronoco are 5 years old and were built in 2014.
- The most common heating system at The Oronoco is forced air.
Home size: 2,092 sq.ft.
Subdivision: The Oronoco
Property Type: Unit/Flat for Sale
Last Updated: 10/15/2019
You may also want to consider
Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.
Thanks for the opportunity to serve your real estate needs. Your business is appreciated.