Rentals in 22314
Renting might not be the same level of commitment as buying but it is still a commitment and it is important to make the best possible choice. Signing on the dotted line means that you are committing to a property for a defined period of time. Before you sign a rental agreement it is important to consider all your options.
You need to decide whether the property meets your requirements. Is it within your budget, is it big enough, is it in the right area and does it offer you the lifestyle that you are looking for? These are all questions that you need to answer before you sign a lease. A lease is more flexible than buying but it is important to remember that you are still committing to renting the property for a certain time period.
It is best to look at a number of properties and consider all your options before making a final decision. However, the sheer number of properties out there can make the process quite daunting. A good rental agent can help you narrow down your choices so that you are able to choose the property that best suits your needs.
How old are rental homes on the market in the City of Alexandria?
|19th Century||6 Active|
|Early 20th Century||17 Active|
|Mid 20th Century||121 Active|
|Late 20th Century||19 Active|
|21st Century||16 Active|
|Recently built||3 Active|
- $2,595: 610 N West St #308, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Colecroft | Comparables |
- $2,895: 851 N Glebe Rd #2011, Arlington, VA 22203 | Continental | Comparables |
- $1,199: 5388-B Bedford Ter #88b, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Clusters At Woodlawn | Comparables |
- $2,900: 3730 Mary Evelyn Way, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Vernon Heights | Comparables |
- $2,195: 8170 Fernlake Ct, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Pinewood Lake | Comparables |
- $1,550: 2624 Fort Farnsworth Rd #209, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Huntington Club | Comparables |
- $1,299: 6623 Cavalier Dr, Alexandria, VA 22307 | Bucknell Manor | Comparables |
- $3,495: 5450 Edsall Ridge Pl, Alexandria, VA 22312 | Ridges At Edsall | Comparables |