I believe 530 N Pitt St is a very interesting townhouse in the City of Alexandria . It's probably a good value. However, I can't recommend you buy this property right now. That's because, my goal isn't to sell you this property. My goal is to find the right property for you.
Let's pause to sort through your priorities so that you can realistically find out if purchasing a 4-bedroom condo in 22314 is for you. You have a lot of condo options in Alexandria. In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example:
- How many baths do you need? 530 N Pitt St has 4 full baths. What about half baths? 530 N Pitt St has 1 half baths.
- Do you care about amenities? Condominiums at Old Town offer additional benefits from this community..
- Residents at Old Town enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Homes around 530 N Pitt St were built around 1850. Does the age of the building matter to you?
Nesbitt Realty appreciate the opportunity to help you. Nesbitt Realty wants you to find the right home at the right time.
Contact us at (703)765-0300 to speak to a real estate agent that cares about your needs.Thanks for the opportunity to serve your real estate needs. Your business is appreciated.
There is no charge and no obligation to consult with a real estate agent.